Oneka offers a beautiful, rustic setting on Fairview Lake for social, youth, business, family, religious, and study activities and events. We will be happy to help plan and organize a successful experience for your group.
We do weddings!
- The facility can accommodate groups from 25 to 200
- Availability: Mid May - Mid June & Late August to Mid October
- Several buildings and venues available: The heated Boathouse overlooking sparkling Fairview Lake- Airy, spacious, heated, fireplace. The Dining Hall, seats 160-18o, lake view with windows and deck overlooking the water, high ceilings, heated, fireplace. Lodge, indoor theater, one of the original experience, rustic and calssic charm, stage and seating for 160-180, view of the lake, fireplace. Many ofther beautuful buildings.
- Cabin style, platform tent, and private housing accomodations
- Fully equipped kitchen for catering
- Multiple meetings areas, both inside and outside.
- Tennis courts, Volleyball court, athletic field, and other play areas
- Campfire areas and s'mores
- Hiking trails
- Swimming, canoeing, standup paddle boarding, playaks on our picturesque waterfont and lake, as well as fishing from our dock
- Climbing Tower and team building
- Ping Pong, field games, Board games
- Basic AV equipment (projector, screen, speakers, microphones, bullhorns)
- Other traditional camp activities
- New Camper Register
- Camp Forms/ Letters
- Directions to Camp Oneka
- Oneka Calendar
- Camp Outfitter
- Refer a Friend
Registration for Summer 2021 now open!
Full Season: June 30th to August 18th (7 weeks/50 days) - $8,750.00
1st half session: June 30th to July 24th (3 1/2 weeks/25 days) - $4,900.00
2nd half session: July 25th to August 18th (3 1/2 weeks/25 days) - $4,900.00
2-Week Session*: June 30th to July 14th (2 weeks/15 days) - $3,500.00
*2-Week Session is available to 1st year Junior and Intermediate campers only/current 2nd - 6th graders, and takes place during the first half only.
Read More... >>