Oneka offers a beautiful, rustic setting on Fairview Lake for social, youth, business, family, religious, and study activities and events. We will be happy to help plan and organize a successful experience for your group.
We do weddings!
- The facility can accommodate groups from 10 to 160
- Available: 2016-August 25 – October 2.
- Several buildings and venues available –the heated Boathouse overlooking sparkling Fairview Lake Airy, spacious, heated Dining Hall, seats 160.
- Fully equipped kitchen for catering
- Quaint, woodsy Lodge with fireplace for group meetings
- Tennis courts and Volleyball
- Campfire area
- Hiking trails
- Canoeing and fishing from our dock
- New Camper Register
- Camp Forms/ Letters
- Directions to Camp Oneka
- Oneka Calendar
- Camp Outfitter
- Refer a Friend
Registration for Summer 2021 now open!
Full Season: June 30th to August 18th (7 weeks/50 days) - $8,750.00
1st half session: June 30th to July 24th (3 1/2 weeks/25 days) - $4,900.00
2nd half session: July 25th to August 18th (3 1/2 weeks/25 days) - $4,900.00
2-Week Session*: June 30th to July 14th (2 weeks/15 days) - $3,500.00
*2-Week Session is available to 1st year Junior and Intermediate campers only/current 2nd - 6th graders, and takes place during the first half only.
Read More... >>